Latest Bollywood News - Get latest Bollywood News, Bollywood Gossips, Bollywood Hindi Movies Info, Bollywood Songs, Bollywood Actor and Actresses Wallpapers.

Pages

Latest Bollywood News - Bollywood Hindi Monvies, Bollywood Actors and Actresses Headline Animator

Tuesday

Kareena Charging Rs 5 Cr for Karan Johar's Next Movie

Kareena Kapoor
Speculation is rife that Kareena Kapoor charging Rs 5 crore for film maker Karan Johar’s next production which will co star with Imran Khan. Kareena Kapoor says about this gossips that, “Karan is family, we don’t discuss about money or even scripts. He tells me when to start shooting and pays me what I deserve. I certainly hope he gives me this much,".
  Kareena Kapoor says Karan Johar's next film with Imran, is one of the best scripts which i have read in last four years. “It’s a riot. If it’s made the way it is written, you will be rolling in the aisles too. Both Imran and I have performance driven roles,” she asserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Articles